Keens Truck Driver Training has grown to be a highly reputable training provider within the Heavy Transport Industry since its inception in 2005. John and Heather Keen with their professional staff have an abundance of experience and knowledge to offer, and are committed to providing access to quality, affordable training for companies and individual clients.
Keens Truck Driver Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), operating in the South West of Western Australia providing heavy vehicle vehicle, forklift and mobile plant training and assessment services. As an authorised provider with the Department of Transport, Keens Truck Driver Training can offer a comprehensive and specialised service, providing licenced assessments for HR, HC & MC licence classes. Your training and assessment will be delivered by qualified trainers and assessors who have current industry experience and are actively involved in the transport sector.
Management and staff at Keens Truck Driver Training are committed to providing you with a training experience that aims to prepare you for you future needs.
- Provide accurate and timely information
- Treat you with respect, courtesy and respond to your individual needs
- Ensure a safe and supportive environment in which to learn
- Provide access to trainers and assessors who are qualified and experienced
- Ensure training and assessment activities are current with industry standards
- Respond to your questions in a timely manner
- Treat personal information as confidential
For more information on our services please contact one of our friendly admin
team on (08) 9726 0530.
Keens Truck Driver Training Bunbury have a strict seven (7) Day Cancellation Period Policy. If you wish to cancel, reschedule or move your booking, you MUST give seven (7) days notice, otherwise you WILL forfeit your full deposit.
All prices are correct as from 01/12/2018, and are subject to change without notice.