TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck
Accredited Worksafe Forklift Tickets includes Worksafe fees and 2 Passport Photo’s.
Forklift courses are run every other Wednesday in Bunbury and can be booked in other towns, depending on numbers.
All forklift courses are for experienced and non-experienced/beginner drivers.
1 x Day Course $420.00 (50% Deposit $210)
All students wishing to participate in the 1 Day Course will be required to provide evidence of a minimum of 40 hours previous experience/machine time.
2 x Day Course $520.00 (50% Deposit $260)
More than 7 working days’ notice will be required to move, change or cancel a booking or you will forfeit your full payment.
COURSE CONTENT SUMMARY
Students will attain the practical application and understanding required to operate forklift trucks in all industries and will be able to:
- Plan for the work/task
- Prepare for work/task
- Perform work/task
- Pack up
Training and assessment is conducted on-site at Keens Truck Driver Training, or at the premises of industry clients, provided there are suitable infrastructure and industry training facilities available.
- Be able to read and write basic English
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Provide two forms of identification (one MUST be photo id).
Photo ID may include drivers licence, passport, proof of age card. Non-photo ID may include medicare card, firearms licence, healthcare card, high risk licence;
- Wear steel capped or safety boots on site; sun protection – hat, long sleeves, and pants – is also recommended
- You will be required to supply Keens Truck Driver Training with your (USI). Unique Student Identifier, in order for it to be verified prior to issuance of your Statement of Attainment.
Click on the USI logo below for more information, or to create one.
General information from Worksafe:
High Risk Work Licence – Card
- Licence duration 5 years
- Renewal required every 5 years to continue using classes stated on card
- At time of renewal you can remove a class if no longer required
- Adding classes (modification) DOES NOT extend licence renewal stated on card or in WorkSafe database
- Equipment listed on a licence cannot be operated until a licence has been renewed either online at https://www.commerce.wa.gov.au/worksafe/how-do-i-renew-my-high-risk-work-licence or in person
- Expiry date and up to 12 months – normal renewal can occur
- Expiry date plus 12 months (1 year) and up to 24 months (2 years) require either
- VOC (Verification of Competency – by an RTO) or
- Letter/Email from Company Supervisor of Employee stating card holder is competent in operation and procedures pertaining to classes stated on card and a
- Statutory Declaration completed
If a client fails to renew after the 2 year grace period the licence expires and cannot be renewed, any classes required will need to be taken again with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and a new licence issued.
Advise clients to keep details up-to-date as its important as we send SMS for renewals, please visit this link to change details or call us.
Questions/Answers about High Risk Work Licences can be found;